Fotile Warranty Information
Euro-Parts is the only authorized Fotile parts and service provider in Canada. All warranty claims and service requests must be approved by Euro-Parts and any warranty work on the appliance must be performed by one of our trained and authorized Fotile service technicians. Local technicians are independently owned and operated and are certified by Euro-Parts for any and all warranty service.
Fotile Warranty Information
Fotile products are designed and built to the highest standards. We expect your appliances to provide many years of trouble-free enjoyment. In the event of an appliance requiring attention, each appliance is covered by a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
ONE YEAR FULL WARRANTY from original date of purchase, including parts and labour, to the first purchaser of this appliance. When the appliance is installed, operated, and maintained according to the instructions attached to or provided with the product, Fotile will pay for replacement parts and/or labour to repair defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by an authorized Fotile company (unless advised otherwise). This warranty is void if the consumer attempts to repair the appliance or has someone other than an authorized person try to repair it. The sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be product service and repair as provided herein.
2 and 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY from original date of purchase covering all parts and excluding any labour charges.
LIFETIME PARTS WARRANTY on rangehood motors in the case of a defect. The customer is responsible for any labour charges.
THIS GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER COMMERCIAL USE.
FOTILE WILL NOT PAY FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVICE CALLS:
1. To install or correct the installation of an appliance
2. To provide instruction on the use of an appliance.
3. To replace house fuses, re-set circuit breakers or correct house wiring.
4. To correct house plumbing.
5. To clean drains, filters or garbage disposals.
6. To repair an appliance if it fails due to misuse or abuse.
7. To repair cosmetic damage to the appliance (cracked/broken glass components, scratches to stainless steel components), unless such damage results from a defect in the workmanship or materials. Such damage must be reported to Fotile within 5 days from the date of purchase.
FOTILE WILL NOT PAY WHEN THE FOLLOWING OCCURS:
1. Damage resulting from fires, acts of God, alteration, accident, improper installation, installation not in accordance with local building codes, or uses not approved by Fotile or the manufacturer of the appliance.
2. Pickup or delivery of major appliances requiring service. The appliances are designed to be repaired in the home. However, Fotile will not be responsible for travelling and labour costs if the customer lives in excess of 50km/30 miles, or if the travel time is in excess of 30 minutes from the nearest service center.
The consumer shall ensure that it keeps all drains clear, that it replaces all filters in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and ensures that all electrical wiring meets local codes and conforms to the manufacturer’s specifications. In no event will Fotile or its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates be responsible for (i) damages which are caused, in whole or in part, by the consumer’s failure to comply with the foregoing obligations, (ii) incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or special damages, or (iii) damages in excess of the price paid for the product for which a claim is made.