We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. We would like to answer some of your most frequently asked questions, and explain to you exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information about you:
- Full name and address
- Telephone numbers and email address
- Possibly customer financial information (including payment card and credit card numbers)
- Purchase history
When you visit our web site, we may also collect:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- What other sites you’ve visited recently
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- To complete a sale or transaction with you
- To verify your credit, if necessary
- To place special orders on your behalf
- To deliver products directly to you
- To limit the possibility of fraud when we process your returns
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services, marketing
- To possibly send promotional emails
- To monitor our warranty program
- To contact you if need be
If it is a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. E.g., we pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. Saying no is called “opting out”. By opting out, you can tell us not to collect the information and/or not to share it with other companies.
How do I opt out?
Please contact your company’s representative by calling 519-357-3320 or by email. In case you do not know a company representative, send an email to [email protected].
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
- Marjorie Claassen
- 519-357-3320 ext. 204
- [email protected]
- Euro-Parts Canada Inc., 39822 Belgrave Road, Belgrave, ON, N0G 1E0